Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Appointment and Agility

Jade and Bruiser were doing a pretty good job of keeping cool yesterday - sprawled out right under the ceiling fan. ;)

I just scheduled Jade's eye check-up.


We can't get in Tuesday or Wednesday like Dr. Kulow at the emergency clinic suggested, but we are scheduled for Thursday at 5pm, so I imagine Jade will be fine until then, haha. His eye is a teeny bit watery, but that's it! If you didn't know he had been hit in the eye with a toy, you'd never know there was anything wrong with him at all!


He's such a trooper.


It works out well that we don't have agility this week. If we did, I think we would probably not be going because I just don't want him out and about, taking a greater chance of hitting his eye or getting foreign objects in it. By the time class rolls around next week, I'm sure he'll be as good as new! :)

Patrick and I are going to an agility trial in Cato on Sunday! I'm planning on taking pictures, and we're going to bring Jade, too! The experience will be good for him. My friend, Jovi, will be there with her Beagle, and Linda will be there, too, with her Shelties! The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend, too. Fun! :)

No comments: