Sunday, June 17, 2007

Jade's Eye

Jade's eye is already doing so much better. I'm so thankful!

I purposely slept really late this morning (except I was awake the whole time just lying there) so he'd rest his eye for a long time...

I don't mean for this to sound the wrong way, but I wish I had taken a picture of it so you guys could have seen what it looked like last night. His right eye was noticeably sucked back into his head, which TERRIFIED me until the doctor at the emergency clinic said that dogs do it on purpose when their eye is in pain. I had honestly thought that, maybe, his eye had been hit so hard that it literally got pushed back! (Stupid, I know...) Also, his third eyelid was completely protruding over his right eye which was tightly squinted, and it was partially covering his left eye, too, though it wasn't as bad. It made me so sad to see, though, and just gave me a really weird feeling. My poor puppy. :( :(

This morning, both eyes are open and beautiful, even though his right eye is still sucked back a little bit.

I just gave him his NSAID, and he is full of it this morning, haha. He's been teasing the kitties, and right now he's mumbling at me for the last portion of his food.

No comments: