Thursday, August 30, 2007

Class Withdrawal

Our most recent obedience classes ended a few weeks ago, and Jade is SOOOO BORED and depressed. Poor guy. We've been taking him out a lot and over to Patrick's to play with Ruby, but it's just not the same as class. It's great timing that we're moving into our apartment this weekend so we'll be able to go for lots of walks every day. He'll be a happy pup. Our next session (rally obedience!) starts up in two weeks, so I'm super excited for that!

Here are some photos from the other day. My mom and Kat came out to move some more stuff to the new house (Jade and I have been staying here until we move into the new apartment), and when they left, Jade wanted to go with them really badly. He scooted out the door and hopped right up into the driver's seat next to my sister, haha.

(PS. I know the coloring of these photos is weird.)



No comments: